Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Princess Kennedy



My Birthday Girl



Her Princess Cake




The Goodie Bags



Kennedy with Brody (aka her boyfriend, ha!)




I love this picture I took of little Peyton (Brody's sis) I think she looks like a Precious Moments doll!





Somehow Taylor didn't end up in this picture with us. She wasn't in many pictures because she was too busy with her friends.






Blowing out the candles
(and making some funny noises while doing it)






What do you want? We are busy!
Brody, Bentley, and Kennedy
It looks like Kennedy thinks I am going to take her goldfish away!






There's Taylor! With her girlies!!










Stick the princess on the castle







My sweet baby girls!



I was so thankful that the sun finally came out just in time for the party. We got Kennedy a trampoline for her birthday and it was a big hit with the kiddos. This is our 3rd one. Lost the other 2 in tornados so hopefully we can keep this one for a little while:)
The adults got to hang out and relax on the deck.
It was a great afternoon!
We have great friends!




7 comments:

  1. Ok, just lost my first comment.. I'll try again! That cakelooks amazing!

    I'm so sorry we didn't come. I just completely forgot until I saw Daniel's status on fb! I was home bored! :(

    Looks like a great party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful girl! I am so sorry I had to miss! ;(

    Can I say, her eyes are to die for? You can totally tell she has your eyes.. beautiful!

    Looks like a great time!!! You are such a good mommy!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake is amazing! It looks like y'all had a great time!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like she had such a good time! So sorry we couldn't make it. That cake looks so awesome...was that a Rick's special? Can't wait to catch up tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute Party! I love your new hair color. I did hear about BSF and I so hope to be back in 2010!! Hope you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! That was one cute party!! What a sweet looking family you have! Hope your having a great day! = )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that looks like a party I would have been in Heaven with!! LOOOOOVE that cake!!

    Yes, I love my house, too. And my oldest is sentimental like his momma. We are both already teary about leaving it. LOL I can't help it, but I'm so looking forward to a fresh start and new memories. I'm going to have to get your email address or Facebook page so I can reply to you easier! LOL

    ReplyDelete