::: Jenny.Lee ::: awarded me with the Premium Meme 2009 Award! You should check her blog out! She has a fun personality!!
"To accept this award, the recipient must list 7 traits about themselves and then pass the award onto 7 other bloggers who deserve recognition for the personality they share through their blog."
1. Loving. I have so much love for others and even for people I don't know. Especially for children. There are so many children in the world without a home and I wish I could bring them all into my home. I would really love to be able to make a difference in the world. I love helping others.
2. Loyal and trustworthy. I am always here for my family and friends. The bad thing is I am not very trusting of others.
3. OCD. ( I feel you Jenny!) I drive myself crazy sometimes!! Having to check the locks over and over. Things in the fridge and pantry have to be facing forward so I can see the label. I have certain patterns I can't break. I have to do things the same amount of times. Ughhhh!
4. Patient and Practical and Calm. (This sounds funny coming after my OCD tendencies, hehe!)
5. Ambitious. I like to go all out for things I want and things I do. The problem is that it is usually a one track mindset. For example, I grew up wanting to be a Lawyer. I would still love to be one but I know that I couldn't be a great lawyer AND a great mom. I would put too much focus on one of those and I would never want to not be giving my all to my kiddos. This just makes it very hard for me to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. But that's ok, right now I enjoy my mommy job!!
6. Control Freak. I have always been very independent. I am working on this and have gotten a lot better since I got married. But it is still hard for me to depend on others. I like having CONTROL! I am just very self sufficient. I like to organize and plan and know that if I am doing it, it will be done and done the way I want.
7. Adventurous. I love trying new things! It is very thrilling. I have so many hobbies it is hard to get to do them all. I have just really realized that you can't take life for granted and that you should live everyday to the very fullest!
Thanks for the award Jenny! Now I would like to pass it along to the following bloggers...