My blogger friend Bre at All Along Life's Path does a Thankful Thursday every week and I just love it. It really makes me feel good to read about all that she is thankful for and reminds me of all that I have to be thankful for. Reading her blog always makes me feel good! So I have wanted to start doing the Thankful Thursdays and hopefully I can keep up with it!
1. I am thankful for my sweet little Taylor who started third grade today!!! And thankful that she loves school!
2. I am thankful for the opportunity for my daughter to go to a school that prayer is a daily occurence and that supports living the Word in everything that you do.
3. I am thankful for some great friends that I had over for lunch today. (Pictures will be posted soon!) I need days like this!
4. I am thankful for my husband and father in law who are outside working up a sweat building a deck in the backyard. It's going to be awesome!
5. I am thankful that my 2 yr old will still take naps for me (most of the time) so I can have some "me" time and get to blog and stuff!
Well these were a few things that just popped up in my head and I hope that I will do this every week! I'm thankful that I am able to enjoy them because of my Lord and Savior who blessed me with this life and has blessed me to be surrounded by such wonderful people. Bre you are a blessing to have inspired me to share with others of what all I am THANKFUL for!